What You Need to Know to Have Healthier Hair
- Excessive washing / shampooing may damage.
Wash your hair twice a week to get rid of any build-up on the scalp and hair. More than that can dry your hair extremely. After washing, you can apply conditioner.
- Use products that do not contain sulfates and SLES.
Invest in products that are gentle and do not harm your hair.
- Limit the use of hair dryers.
Let your hair dry naturally, using a hair dryer can damage your hair. If you have to use it, be careful not to use it at high temperature.
- Take care of a healthy diet.
Include plenty of protein in your diet along with seasonal fruits and vegetables!
Eating a good source of fatty acids will help your hair grow healthier and faster.
- Use a wide bristled hair brush to comb your hair.
- Pay attention to the temperature of the water.
The fact that the water is too hot while taking a shower damages both the hair follicles and the hair ends. It is known that washing the hair by massaging it with warm water prevents hair breakage and fractures.
- Never sleep while your hair is open??
Lying with your hair open causes your hair to be prone to breakage.
- Apply and treat your hair with the conditioning oil at least once a week.
Applying conditioning oil to your hair weekly helps revitalize your scalp and hair. Oiling allows you to restore and strengthen your hair.
- Use products that suitable for your hair type.
- Use of Towels
When you wrap your hair in a towel to absorb moisture after showering, you cause your hair to rupture and become electrified. You can use organic thin cotton hair towels instead of the thick towels you use to dry your hair. Instead of wrapping your hair in a towel, you can remove the moisture from the hair by massaging it.